Social media art director
Created in 2010, DISKO is one of the most award-winning international digital communication agencies in the industry.
Drawing on 160 digital experts and composed of 1/3 strategists, 1/3 creative and 1/3 technologists, DISKO designs and deploys the digital communication tools and campaigns of the world’s leading companies, most of them of Latin origin, such as LVMH, Saint Gobain, Chopard, Carrefour, McCormick, Warner, Crédit Agricole Immobilier, Van Cleef & Arpels or Société Générale.
Strong growth start-up spirit, collaborative and participative approach, team spirit and commitment are necessary.
DISKO is looking for a talented and enthusiastic social media art director, to join its Creative Squad.
Under the responsibility of the creative director and within the Creative Squad, you will use your creativity to enhance our customers’ brands.
– Illustrate and concretize ideas
– Overseeing the agency’s social media visual production
– Participate in tenders and brainstormings
– Transmit your know-how to the youngest to develop our talents
– Share creative and technological trends with the entire team
– Graduated from a School of Applied Arts or Graphic Arts, you have a successful and significant similar experience in a recognized digital agency (minimum 5 years of experience).
– You have recently worked on high visibility campaigns and/or brand content.
– You have a strong graphic and artistic culture applied to brand content.
– You have a perfect knowledge of the specificities of social platforms and you are attentive to their evolution.
– You have a strong advertising culture.
– You are used to working as a team with Writers, Community Managers, Project Managers, Strategic Planners, etc.
– In addition, you master the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,…)
– Designing short animations in motion design would be a plus.
– You have a good level of English.
– You are known for your imagination. Social networks are part of your everyday life.
– Strength of proposal
– Involvement and application
– Up-to-date with the latest trends.
Rémunération et avantages
– Young and dynamic company ambience, sports hall in the premises, breakfast, weekly trainings, research & development and permanent innovation.
– Meal vouchers, group insurance, working time reduction and objectives related bonuses.
– Remuneration according to profile.
– Attractive package for valuable candidates.
– Permanent contract job, based in Paris, Montpellier or Milan.
– This position is to be filled quickly.